At Tokyo Mother's Clinic, a painless delivery on an appointed date is the basic style. If you wish to deliver at our clinic, please make an early appointment for your delivery.
One Day Prior to the
|Your stay begins one day prior to your appointed date of delivery.|
|Day of Birth||
You can take showers from Day 1.
* Let us know if you have strong afterpain or a hurting scar. We will prescribe pain relief.
|Day 3||Baby bathing practice|
|Day 4||Doctor's exam before leaving, suture removal, leave hospital|
Please bring the following with you for your stay:
Toiletries, Glasses if you wear contact lenses
* You will need to take off your contact lenses from the morning of the delivery until the end of delivery, for emergencies.
One set of baby's clothing upon leaving hospital
* Laundry and dry cleaning service for personal items is not available at the clinic.
|[For Your Reference] What We Have Ready at the Clinic|
In Your Room
Donut cushion, breastfeeding pillow, paper diapers, towels, face towels, bath towels, bath mat, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, toothbrush electric kettle (small), tea set, safety box
A Set of Delivery Essentials
For the Mother: delivery wear, 2 sets of post-delivery undershorts, post-delivery pads, sterilized cotton, nursing pad
For the baby: wipes, 5 pcs of cotton gauze burping cloth, "heso-bako" (a small wooden box for Japanese tradition of keeping a piece of small dried umbilical cord as keepsakes)
* Fees for your stay will be calculated based on number of days abiding to the rules set by the health insurance.
* The balance of fee generates according to the room space and equipment in the room.
* Details of fee for hospital stay and delivery, click here.
* Please contact us for more details.